Friday, July 3, 2009

Correction

I would like to clear up a statement in my "About Me" paragraph at the bottom of this blog. I can own any kind of weapon including full auto, I just cannot afford the weapon and to be honest I did not want to give any naysayers any more ammunition to fight us legal gun owners.

Now is not the time to be afraid to speak up so, yes I can own a full auto weapon if I wish to. I can also own and use a suppressor. I can carry a handgun, unconcealed, without a permit and concealed with a permit. CCW permits are issued after a training course and live fire qualification, and a background check by the local Sheriff's Office. I also can go to any dealer and purchase firearms, including handguns, without going to get a permit to purchase. The sale of personal firearms to another individual are also permitted, without going through a dealer.

As I said in one of my posts, one reason I moved to Missouri is FREEDOM.

No comments:

Post a Comment