Sunday, June 28, 2009

Two Posts From My Facebook

I'm Christian, Conservative, Pro Life, I believe in the rights of Third Party Candidates, I believe in the 2nd Ammendment as written, and I believe this country is being sold out to foriegn interests and illegal immigration. OMG, I must be a potential terrorist, at least according to Homeland Security. Keep an eye on me people, I might be dangerous.

My daughter thinks I'm being bold posting things like my previous post. Well to tell the truth, I am only stating my opinion. If this bothers some of those 3 letter gov't departments, oh well. I served my country for 22 years and will never back down in my beliefs, because the current political machine may not like them. The fact is our right to have differing opinions is what makes this country great.

No comments:

Post a Comment