Thursday, June 25, 2009

It has been a long time

To my followers, I apologise for the lack of posting. I went on a 3 week trip to the East Coast that ended up lasting 6 weeks. While there I discovered some info about the Binghamton, NY shooting and was going to write about the failure of gun laws, but I have decided to leave it alone as I only have one news article to rely on. After returning, I came down with a severe case of writers block, but today I have a small article to write.

This past weekend I had the opportunity to work registration at some excellent handgun training, put on by Canovi and Associates. I own a set of Matt Canovi's training DVDs and watch them as often as possible. The opportunity to see him in action, working with students and shooting live was amazing. I highly recommend anyone that is interested check out his website, http://www.mattcanovi.com/, and purchase a set of DVDs for yourself. While there I had the opportunity to meet and make some new friends. This training was provided free to Active Duty, National Guard and Reserve members of our Military Forces, as a thank you for their sacrifices. This was not a basic CCW course, it was an advanced defensive pistol course.

No comments:

Post a Comment