Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Bare Naked

Well, here I am in the People's Republic of New Jersey. I feel totally naked and defenseless. I cannot carry my gun and could not even bring it with me, as I have no where to store it safely. I would like to have brought it to go to my old club and shoot a few rounds with the old gang.
Every time I come here to visit, I realize why I made the move to Missouri, FREEDOM. A person's freedom to live the way they want and to do what they want, the way they want is one of the most precious things in life. Our Second Amendment Freedom's are one of those and must be protected at all costs.
Tomorrow, I leave for Upstate New York to see my Mom and little Sis. I grew up in New York State, hunting and fishing with my Dad and Uncles. At age 21 I applied for and got a NY Permit to Carry a Pistol. I was stationed at McGuire AFB in NJ but maintained my NY Residency. Now if I was to move to NY, I probably would never be able to get a permit. On May 1st I return to Missouri and freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment